Announcements and Important Events
Family and Friends of Flagstaff High School –
The registration portal for Fall 2018 Sports and Activities is NOW OPEN!
We are happy to report that we are continuing our relationship with FamilyID. FamilyID (www.familyid.com) is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user friendly way to register for our athletic and activity programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You only enter your information once for each family member for multiple uses, multiple programs and multiple years. After your initial registration, new sports and activities are easy to register for as most information will auto-populate.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Make sure your student has a current physical examination (AIA Form 15.7-b) and evaluation (AIA Form 15.7-a). To be valid, physicals need to be done on or after March 1, 2018 and both forms need to be signed by your doctor. Brainbook, the online concussion course must also be completed prior to tryouts. Brainbook only needs to be completed once during an athlete’s high school career, so if they have participated in sports at FHS in the past their Brainbook Certificate should be on file. The forms and information can be downloaded on the registration site.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
You will need to have the following information to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Student ID
A parent/guardian can register their student by going to the Flagstaff High School webpage, clicking on Athletics and then the More . . . tab in the banner heading then select Athletic Clearance Information and finally the blue Register Now button. Students cannot register themselves ~ only parents or guardians.
Follow these steps:
- Once you are at the Flagstaff High School FamilyID site select the season of sport you are registering for ~ 2018-2019 Fall/Winter/Spring Athletics Registration. You will need to go in and register for each season of sport.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save and Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit” the registration will be transmitted to the Athletic Office for final approval and completion. You will receive a confirmation email from FamilyID confirming your registration has been sent. An additional email will be sent once all paperwork has been verified, this email will also notify you if your registration was approved or not approved and if not approved, why.
- Take the physical evaluation, examination and Brainbook Certificate to the Athletic Office at FHS.
- The AIA Participation Fee may be paid at the FHS Bookstore using check, cash or credit card. Additionally, you can call the Bookstore at (928) 773-8144 and make payment over the phone.
- If you need technical assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or support@familyID.com
- Family ID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact me at (928) 773-8105. Thank you.
Jeannine Brandel, CAA
Athletic and Activity Director
Flagstaff High School